Timesheet Tie-Mode Modification with custom hour limitation

Mar 30, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Hi All,

I have modify the Timesheet Tie Mode based on our req. As we have limitation that user can entered the region specific hour per day than only he can submit the Timesheet else Alert will be display and Timesheet will not be submitted and it will not populate the My task Page.

For this I have followed the below steps:

Step 1: Modify the Tie Mode Code and Buid solution

Step 2: Deploy the same in GAC and Modify in PWA with respect to Token Key in 4 Places 1) OnUpdating 2)OnUpdated 3)OnSubmitting and 4)Line Approving

Step 3: Tie Mode is already installed earlier so I went to the Folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Timesheet Auto Approval Service and Copy latest TimesheetEvent.dll

Step: 4 restart The Event services

I have 2 Front End and 3 Applocation server configuration in one Shared Services

Issue:

Some times it showing me error in event log as below:

1)Could not load settings from Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.Eventing.exe.config: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value

2)FAILED to execute custom timesheet event OnUpdated, due to an Exception: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found.

I am not sure why this is happen even though i have modify the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office Servers\12.0\Bin\Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.Eventing.exe config file with respect to req data

Please help me out on the above its urgent

Thanks,

Kashyap